Each day, Patch provides the nuts and bolts of local happenings with our five-bullet local dispatch.
1) Events: Take a free Burn Cycle class today at Burn Cycle Studio at 16 Squadron Blvd in New City. The studio is located on the third level of Body Bank Fitness and offers two or three classes daily. Go to burncyclestudio.com to sign up for a one time trial free spin class. Check here for more details.
2) Events: The Clarkstown Town Board holds its first workshop of 2014 at 7:30 p.m. at 10 Maple Ave in New City.
3) Weather: Another balmy day, and more rain: that's the forecast.
4) News: A police warning about the recent rash of vehicle robberies in Orangetown was the most popular local post on Patch yesterday.
5) Community: It's not too late to sign up to participate in a service activity to commemorate the legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.