The newly formed Nanuet Chamber of Commerce has announced its winter and spring schedule for 2013. Based on feedback from members, the calendar was developed to meet the needs of the community. More information can be found on the Chamber website at www.nanuetchamber.com. Membership information is also available and downloadable on the website.
Mark your calendars. All events other than Nanuet Day start at 7 p.m.
- Thursday, January 17 at the Nanuet Library—RoseAnn Mercado of the Nanuet Family Resource Center will discuss Nanuet Day and how the Chamber and the community can participate to make it the best one yet. Come hear about the possibility of 'The Brown Jug Games' and the health and culture pavilions
- Monday, February 11 (location TBD)—Nanuet Chamber of Commerce will host a discussion on the Tappan Zee Bridge. Other area Chambers and organizations are encouraged to attend.
- Thursday, February 21 (location TBD)—Urban Planning for Nanuet's Main Street. The chamber will host a discussion on improving Main Street. Clarkstown Councilwoman Stephanie Hausner as well as Steve Porath from the IDA will give a presentation.
- Thursday, March 14 (location TBD)—Business Marketing Panel Discussion learn how to use social media, online advertising, traditional public relations and advertising to help your business. Panel to be announced.
- Thursday, April 18 (location TBD)—Tom Schneider, Executive Vice President and Development at Simon will talk about the progress of the Shops at Nanuet and provide an update on the progress and opening plans.
- Thursday, May 16 (various locations)—A Taste of Spring! For this event, participants will visit a few Nanuet restaurants to taste appetizers and other goodies. Check the Chamber website for more information.
- Saturday, June 1—Nanuet Day!
Related Patch Posts
- Shops at Nanuet: October 2013 Opening Date
- Hundreds Attend 5th Annual Nanuet Family Festival (VIDEO)
- Nanuet Main Street Talks at First Chamber Meeting
- Nanuet Chamber of Commerce Hosts Holiday Party (VIDEO)
- Packed Room For First Nanuet Chamber Meeting (VIDEO)