Patch picked out a few local places around town that have Valentine's Day specials. Keep it local as you prepare for this romatic holiday.
If you know of any other local Valentine's Day deals going on, do a shout out in the comments section below.
- The atmosphere is set with hearts dangling from the ceiling and the debut of their new wine "Menage a Trois"
- "Menage a Trois" is a mixture of three wines in one. In the red, there's merlot, cabernet, red zinfandel; In the white, there's chardonnay, moscato, Chenin Blanc.
- Another drink special for Valentine's Day is their red Candy Apple Martini
- There're also great romantic specials for two: Heart-shaped cakes for two, Surf & Turf (bistro steak and shrimp scampi), Coconut snowball (Vanilla ice cream rolled in coconut with chocolate sauce)
- They'll be open 3 - 10 p.m. for dinner. Reservations are not required so it's a first come first serve basis
- Cash & Carry: A dozen red roses for $39.95. Comes in a box but creative arrangements and vases are available
- Faith Hill's Teleflora collection: Charm Her Bouquet, Hershey's Hugs Bouquet, Hearts in Bloom Bouquet.
- This is the Flower Peddler's 27th Valentine's Day and "We've been getting orders all week long," said owner Glenn Weiser, adding that there are also custom orders and house specials.
- "We like to buy domestic." Weiser has visited some of the farms he buys from such as the Kitayama Brothers in the Rocky Mountains in Colorado. This flower farm is above cloud cover and gets 360 days of sunlight. His flowers come from Florida, Colorado and California.
- Two Spoil Your Sweetheart Packages:
- Classic Facial and Blow Out—$95 (reg. $110)
- Blow Out and Make-up Application—$100 (reg. $120)
- If your significant other purchases a gift certificate or packate, your name will be intered into a drawing to win a professional blow dryer: TS-2 Uberlite 3000.
- "We offer a range of wonderful services for your personal care needs," said Owner John Dellolio. "The creative team at Vogue Salon New York is dedicated to your complete satisfaction. Our friendly staff will make you feel at home in our loft space."
- This Monday, Feb. 14, there's going to be a one-day special for new one-year memberships
- "There's no enrollment fee so you save $79," said Co-owner Brian Fahrenfeld. "The one-year membership is less than $2 per day."
- There're fun fitness classes—a popular one being Zumba, private trainers and professional masseuses.