After closed in the Rockland Shopping Center, the storefront stayed vacant for quite some time. In the past few weeks, there was activity stirring up inside.
Located between Dollar Tree and Eastern Mountain Sports, Five Below will be bringing new items at low prices specifically for teens and pre-teens.
"We are opening a store there in the fall," said Denise DiMeglio of Five Below. "The store in Rockland Plaza is scheduled to open on Sept. 14."
Here's a look at some items they'll be selling:
- Sports: Team gear, sports balls, fitness
- Media: Headphones, iPhone/iPod, computer and tablet accessories
- Crafts: School supplies, duck tape
- Party: Gift cards, party supplies
- Candy: Sweets, energy drinks, movie theater candy
- Room: Storage and decor, lava lamps
- Style: Tees, accessories, flip flops, nail polish
About Five Below
Five Below is the leading retailer of trend-right, extreme-value merchandise to the teen and pre-teen market - all for $1.00 to $5.00.
Five Below's dynamic assortment of merchandise includes everything from sporting goods, games, fashion accessories and jewelry, to hobbies and collectibles, bath and body, candy and snacks, room décor and storage, stationery and school supplies, video game accessories, books, dvds, iPhone accessories, novelty and "gag," and seasonal items. five below combines exceptional value with trend-right, quality merchandise in a vibrant shopping environment.
Five Below was founded by David Schlessinger, creator and founder of Encore Books and Zany Brainy along with Tom Vellios, former CEO of Zany Brainy.