Restaurant Week is such a hit in the Hudson Valley, it actually runs for two weeks.
And now, the event has upgraded to twice yearly with its first ever Fall edition.
From November 5 to 18, you can eat cheap—and well—at numerous participating area restaurants.
Among about 150 restaurants, Rockland offers up its regulars:
- AquaTerra Grill, Pearl River (Lunch, Dinner)
- The Hudson House, Nyack (Lunch, Dinner)
- Two Spear Street, Nyack (Dinner)
- Velo Bistro Wine Bar, Nyack (Dinner)
- Sour Kraut, Nyack (Lunch, Dinner)
- Alain's French Bistro, Nyack (Lunch, Dinner)
- Confetti Ristorante & Vinoteca, Piermont (Lunch, Dinner)
- Restaurant X & Bully Boy Bar, Congers (Lunch, Dinner)
- Il Fresco, Orangeburg (Lunch, Dinner)
- Union Restaurant & Bar Latino, Haverstraw (Lunch, Dinner)
- Marcello’s Ristorante, Suffern (Lunch, Dinner)
- 76 House—Tappan (Lunch and Dinner)
- Giulio's—Tappan (Dinner)
- LILO—Tappan (Lunch, Dinner)
Prices across the board are $20.95 for a prix-fix lunch or $29.95 prix-fix dinner. Tax and beverage not included, and, of course, you are urged to tip well.
Click here for all the restaurants with links or phone numbers to make reservations and enjoy two more weeks of fine, affordable dining the region.