It's getting chilly outside and Octoberfest beers are soon being replaced with seasonal winter beers. Don't cry just yet. One Nanuet business is hosting an Octoberfest event this Saturday, Oct. 27 at 2 p.m.
Growler & Gill Craft Beer Shoppe is new to the neighborhood, but not new to beer. Co-owner and Nanuet resident Mike Fitzgerald is looking forward to this event, which will showcase mostly German beers.
"We’re going to have 8-10 german beers on tap," he said. "Not just Octoberfest. We'll have Heffeweizen wheat beers, German pilsners, Colsch beers and different styles from different parts of Germany along with German foods."
German Beer on tap:
- Spaten Oktoberfest
- Hacker-Pschorr Oktoberfest-Marzen
- Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbier
Plus, traditional German food:
- German Brauts and Kraut
- Bavarian Pretzels
- And more . . .
25 Ounce German Mass Glasses will be available for purchase and to fill with draft beers.
Related Patch Articles
- Unique Nanuet Craft Beer Shop Opens Friday (VIDEO)
- Nanuet Business Looking to Hire 'Beer Geeks'
- Letter to the Editor: What is Craft Beer?
- Nanuet Duo Reaches Pledge Goal For New Business
- Pledges to be Matched For Nanuet Business Venture
- Countdown For Nanuet Entrepreneurs' Community Support
- Nanuet Entrepreneur Visits Pearl River Brewery—Part II
- Nanuet Entrepreneur Visits Pearl River Brewery—Part I
- Nanuet Duo Seek Local Support to Launch New Business (VIDEO)