WCFR Membership Options / Donation Options:
- Joining for WCFR Individual & Family (annual membership) = $ 50 & $ 95
- Monthly Giving (Different levels $5 and up per month)
- One time donation (any amount)
- Gift donation (special occasions & holidays)
- Tribute Donation (in Honor of Someone)
- Donation of Stocks/Bonds/Mutual Funds
- Plan a fund raiser
- Financially Support a Member of an Educational/Training Trip
- Financially Support an Educational/Training Trip
- Major Giving (Donations of $ 500 or more)
- Founding Members (Donations of $ 500 or more till end of 6/2013)
As a founding member, we will offer you a special package of info quarterly or yearly = news letter, annual report, special letter or call from executives, holiday cards, ect..
General Information :
- Cost of educational/training materials
- Manuals $ 15 per participant
- CPR shields with WCFR logo $ 500 / 250
- Manikins ($ dependent on # needed)
- Paper certificate of completion to participants
- Average Cost of Supplies per trip = $ 2500
- An educational/training trip from WCFR usually includes 1-4 or more depending on the program.
- Current countries that we have a focus are Haiti and Ghana. Long term plan is to cover the entire globe.
- We accept donations directed to a specific country that we don’t have any established plan for outreach right now, as long as we can develop a program that meets the needs of the specific community and the donor(s).
- We welcome volunteers to our programs, as long as they meet the following requirements:
- 3 references
- background check paid for by volunteer (at least $ 60)