Police in Rockland County said arrests were made in several unrelated incidents.
- Keith Smith, 41, of 2612 Whispering Hills, Chester, NY, was charged Thursday with third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle after he was stopped in a special patrol to enforce regulations for commercial vehicles, according to Stony Point police.
Police found his license was suspended twice for failing to answer a summons. He was released pending a Sept. 20 hearing in Stony Point Town Court.
- Sarah J. Mulholland, 22, 66 Nesbitt St., Plymouth, PA, was charged Wednesday with fifth-degree criminal possession of stolen property after a she turned herself in on anactive bench warrant. She was later releasted on $250 bail pending a Sept. 6 hearing in Stony Point Town Court.
- Craig Russo, 34, of 148 Dara Lane, Stony Point, was charged with operaing a motorcycle without a license on Wednesday after he was involved with an accident. Stony Point police said his license has been suspended four time.
Russo was taken to Westchester Medical Center in Valhalla for treatment after the accident. He faces a hearing in Stony Point Town Court on Oct. 18.
- Michael Phelps, 19, of Hackensack, NJ, was extradicted by Rockland County from New Jersey to face a charge of second-degree criminal possession of a forged instrument based on a warrant issued in Rockland County Court in New City, according to the Rockland County Sheriff's Department.
- James Padilla, 46, of Bethleham, PA, was arrested on a Rockland County Family Court warrant charging him with violating a Famiy Court order by failing to pay child support, according to the Rockland County Sheriff's Department.
Sheriff Louis Falco said Padilla was found in court to have intentionally avoided making child support payments and was sentenced to six months in the Rockland County Correctional Facility in New City unless he pays $2,000 that is owed.
- Jaime Cruz, 25, of Yonkers, was arrested in New Windsor, NY, on a Rockland County Family Court warrant charging him with violating a court order by failing to pay $2,075.24 to a private party. He was held in the Rockland County Correctional Facility on $1,000 bail pending a hearing.
- Charlie Ross, 57, of Spring Valley, was arrested in Spring Valley on a Rockland County Family Court warrant charging that failed to appear at a hearing on charges that he failed to pay $11,364.52 to a private party and to the Rockland County Department of Social Services. Sheriff Louis Falco said Ross was arraigned in Family Court and sentenced to three months in the county jail — with that sentenced suspended for one month.
- Duane Hawley, 42, of Baldwinsville, NY, was arrested on a Rockland County Family Court warrant charging him with violating a court order by failing to pay a private party $36,668.02. Hawley was arraigned in Clarkstown Town Court and ordered held in the county jail on $10,000 bail pending a Family Court hearing.
- Ethan Jimenez-Colon, 21, of Thiells, was arrested on a Rockland County Court warrant charging him with violation of probation in connection with a previous charge of second-degree assault. He was ordered held in the county jail pending a County Court hearing.
- Bernard Pearson, 25, of Newark, NJ, was extradicted by Rockland County from New Jersey to face a charge of first-degree criminal possession of a forged instrument in Rockland County Court in New City.