It was a wonderful summer; swimming and relaxing at Lake Nanuet- now back to work .
We’ve got a great line up of guests for our first meeting of the Fall:
- Legislator Ed Day will speak on The Tappan Zee Bridge and answer questions on County issues.
- Supervisor Alex Gromack will be present.
- Detective McDonald ,CPD, will give a presentation on “Sexual Predators in your Neighborhood”.
- Harold Straut will discuss progress on the New Firehouse.
- Jim Flynn will unravel the mystery of the 2% (or not) School Tax raise.
- Representatives of the Town Council will hopefully explain new appointments and other changes in Clarkstown.
- The Police/Highway and Building Departments will be on hand to address community concerns.
2012/13 Membership DUES ARE DUE in Sept: Senior $5/each, Individual $15, Family $25, Business $25.